Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow, snow, snow.

I just figured that you haven't heard enough about the snow yet....

There is some cool stuff going on in the world of gravel.
Shane over at Gravel Quest got a new event going called the R2G2 (Rampart Rumble Gravel Grovel) in September.  More details and "registration" can be found over HERE.

Watch Shane's site for more updates on another potential gravel grinder later this year.  He's a motivated guy that loves gravel.

Want to throw in a quick plug.  For anyone that doesn't know, I'm one of the owners of Twenty2 Cycles
I'm mentioning it because I want to let you know that you can follow updates of Twenty2 happenings on our News page.  Between the news page where I will write more substantial items, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ , there will be plenty of pictures and information.  So...if you have any questions on anything (including wheel building, custom bead blasting on your existing ti frame, anodized titanium, or anything else....) please let me know (ben@twenty2cycles).  Ok, I'll stop giving my little pitch.  It just means a lot to me to get the support of all of you.  I know that, if you are reading this, chances are you're good people.  Nobody that goes out and does 150 miles is a bad egg.

As far as the AntiEpic goes, people keep signing their names to the list .  No course changes or anything like that.  Date, time, and course are all on.  I will get cues and final information out there sometime in March.

Enjoy the snow!  
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ben,

    Today I rode from Elizabeth out to Greenland and the surrounding area. Despite the current snow, the roads out here are in good shape. Any precip from this point on should melt quickly.

    ReplyDelete