Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Final Post

About 10.5 hours left until go time....the final post before the ride starts....

If you are questioning anything, you should be!
6:30 we roll out of Greenland Open Space.

First off, I really want to thank everyone for all of their interest so far. I hope that your day goes well and I look forward to seeing you all out there. I look forward to hearing what you have to say when you are done too, so we can do this again next year.

Now...on to being a little cocky...ha...
Weather? There will be sun, there may be clouds, there may be wind or there may not be. Check out your trusted weather forecast and come prepared.

I've received a lot of emails and questions about things - weather, course conditions, tires, water, wind, time, course. I've happily answered them, but I'm a little nervous about doing this because it's supposed to be a self supported event. The beauty of it is that everyone is allowed to figure out how they want to do it. No big boss man laying down a bunch of rules.
Some goods for tomorrow. I would appreciate any donations - a $1 or 2 would be cool just to cover what you see here. Everybody won't get a cookie, but I'm sure that you'll all get at least one of something.

In case you're a little nervous and wondering about yourself.....
here's some motivation.



Thanks to Shane for this one:

2 comments: