Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gold Belt Century

Follower to this site, Ryan Fonkert, tipped me off to the Gold Belt Century.
Ryan commented on a post:

"I took part in this one last year; a great ride. It, too, is more of a social affair; not really a race, per se. Still, if you're just looking to get in some great gravel miles with great folks, check it out. I had a blast. There were only 5 of us last year, and I was the only one from the Springs area. I was really surprised by that, as it's a great ride right here in our backyard."

While I haven't actually met Ryan other that out in electronic land, he seems like he probably wouldn't lie.  So, if you are looking for a good ride on June 10, look into the Gold Belt.

*Side note: I will definitely not be there because we have a son due in June.... Have fun people!

3 comments:

  1. Did this 2 years ago, great people and fantastic support. And be sure to grab a slice of pizza in Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the Gold Belt, Dirty Kanza, and Odin's Revenge June is turning out to be a busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reposted....I missed that. Wowzaas...it is a busy June. ha.

    ReplyDelete