Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

No recon this weekend.

I didn't get out on the course for any recon, sorry.  No new news on wind, gravel conditions, or the loneliness of the open gravel road.

Noah, you didn't miss out on anything.

I still did get in about 4 hours of ride time and hit a little close-to-home gravel.
This guy was hanging out - he's a good example of the spectators you'll come across during the AE150.
 Have a good week folks and get out and get your training in....you'll need it!

2 comments:

  1. Well illness is my convenient excuse for not offering to join you this weekend. Glad someone had a good ride in the wind. Grandpa always said kissing girls would lead me into trouble, but I don't think this is what he meant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ben - I heard about that wind - sounds like it's been howling the last week. We had several inches of snow here in NYC that interfered with my cycling plans. I'll be the guy bringing up the rear at AE. *grin*
    Glad to hear you got some saddle time in!

    @Shane - get well soon!

    ReplyDelete